Attend from anywhere! Features 25 presentations, a combination of live-streamed videos with audience participation and pre-recorded content. Participants have a year to view videos. A few small in-person herb walks and field studies are being presented in the Phoenix area, safety guidelines permitting.
- Topical Antifungal Therapeutics with Western Herbs
- Opiate Use Disorder and its Treatment from a Body-Mind-Spirit Perspective
- Mushroom Medicine in Women’s Health
- Integrative and Botanical Interventions for Inflammatory Bowel Diseases and Associated Arthritis
- Liposome-Based Strategies for Neurological Conditions
- COVID-19: Acute and Long-Term Considerations in Naturopathic Patient Management
- Cannabadiol (CBD) and Mental Health
- Pre-conference intensive on Managing Pharmaceutical Side Effects and Discontinuance with Lise Alschuler, ND
40 hours of continuing education for ND, DO, MD, RN, FNP, LAc and others. Early bird ends 2/19/21.
Friday, March 26, 2021
Sunday, March 28, 2021