This webinar is designed to educate participants about the recent FDA guidance on mitigation strategies to protect food against intentional adulteration, part of the Food Safety Modernization Act, and how it impacts your company.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• What is required to be compliant with the IA rule?
• What are the responsibilities of the Food Defense Qualified Individual?
• What does a Food Defense Plan include?
• How does my company conduct a vulnerability assessment?
• Options for developing and implementing mitigation strategies
• FDA resources for the Intentional Adulteration Rule
The webinar will be presented by Larisa Pavlick, former investigator with the FDA and currently VP, Global Regulatory and Compliance at UNPA.
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM