Discover a life-changing path for revitalizing your health, your community, and our world through the healing powers of nature.
Enjoy a vibrant you and a thriving planet when you join more than three dozen leading botanical medicine experts, health practitioners and inspiring educators — including David Crow, K.P. Khalsa, Lupo Passero, Pam Fischer, Sara Crow, Nicholas Schnell, and more — as they bring to light the curative and evolutionary powers of specific medicinal plants, many of which you can grow in your own garden or neighborhood!
During this unparalleled 5-day gathering, you’ll discover:
- Natural remedies for effective treatment and relief of headaches — from tension to migraine.
- Ways to incorporate herbal teas, tinctures, and flower essences for relaxation and inspiration.
- The secret language of plants and how you can communicate with our wise, biological “allies” for physical, emotional, and spiritual healing.
- The healing properties of different medicinal mushrooms — and how to prepare and apply them, easily.
- One of the leading causes of many health conditions, plus three herbs to rebalance your limbic system.
- The fascinating alchemical process of “living preparations” of plants, which can support all levels of your being.
- Risks of using plant medicine with prescription drugs (not all interactions are safe)
- The healing power of herbal medicine in mainstream healthcare and hospitals — with inspiring patient stories and breakthrough research.
Discover a unique synthesis of medicine, ecology & spirituality, March 18-22, 2019.
RSVP at no charge here.
Monday, March 18, 2019
Friday, March 22, 2019